Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Do Declare!!!!!!!





Why I DO believe I have just experienced my very first............Non-Scale Victory!!!!!!!!!!

This afternoon a guy that sits near me in my office dropped by my desk. Approaching from behind I felt his arm reach over my shoulder. I smelled the trouble even before I saw it. KIT KAT !!!!! Dang!!!! No fork, no tail but this guy is Satan bearing chocolate and my favorite bar, at that.

I told him "no thanks, chocolate just isn't sitting very well with me lately...."
Truth be told, chocolate hasn't even entered the yard, let alone the house or the living room to have a good, old-fashioned sit-down like we used to enjoy on my couch. Nope.

I turned it down.
He'll be back.
That's okay. I'll be ready.


2 comments:

  1. OMG go you! lol takes a strong woman to say no to chocolate - especially when there is a guy on the other end. NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic that you were able to resist the candy!! I don't know if I would have been able to at that stage or not! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete