Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner




My granddaughter snagged the starring role in her Kindergarten play as the Thanksgiving Turkey. Grandma melts over these quick sent-by-cell phone pictures. Lord, but I do LOVE technology!!!




And this little turkey is one of the most important reasons I want to be a healthier Grandma.

So anyway, my Thanksgiving meal is all ready and tucked into the fridge for Thursday.
Yup!!!!! A big ol' turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and corn casserole..uh, ok not exactly...........
This year my Thanksgiving feast consists of:




That's right.
One big ol' can of turkey broth................



BECAUSE I GET BANDED TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!!!!


I'll be sipping turkey broth and giving thanks, for sure.




1 comment:

  1. WOW! That came around SO fast - much much good luck to you. Will be thinking about you.
    Oh, and that can of broth looks so yum - not lol. Hope it goes down ok though.
    PS Cute little turkey you have there too! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete