Saturday, January 23, 2010

What???????


日本語「よく」話せません。

I'm going out on a limb here. Someone is leaving me comments in Japanese. Or Chinese. Or Taiwanese. Sorry ~ I'm sure my lack of Pacific Rim cultural diversity awareness is showing, but all those languages look the same to me when I see them written. So the message I want to convey........and hopefully this is what it says up at the top of this post with my sincere thanks to Babelsfish for the assistance............I don't know how to read Japanese. I don't even know if it's a legitimate comment on my blog or maybe it's some weird spam thing or whatever. I am always a bit suspect when people approach me speaking in a language I don't understand. Forgive me! Feel free to comment again.......but I'll have to ask you to do so in English. Or pig-Latin! I orta-say owe-nay ow-hay oo-tay ead-ray at-they. Orta-say.


Cheers!!!
Salut!
Chin-chin!!


 

5 comments:

  1. I wanna know what it says too, very cool that you have an international blog following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL OMG.... I saw that comment you were talking about the other day and cracked up then.. thinking, will she be even able to read it? Well, know I know.. but now I'm in fits of laughter over this post. Hang on..*gasp* trying to get a breath in.. Let us know what happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'll have to wait and see....I just hope it isn't someone warning me "I always get stuck on Sesame Chicken" because that's what's on the menu for tonight......!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get those too. So do other people. They are spammers most likely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Spammers, great opportunity to brush up on my Japanese :))

    ReplyDelete